UPCOMING TROOP EVENTS
1. The next meeting is Wednesday April 23rd, 7:30pm at Great Hollow
2. The meeting on April 30th will be at Air Trampoline, Inc. in Ronkonkoma. It is at 7:30pm. All participants must have a signed waiver on file with Air Trampoline. Go to this link and have your parent sign a waiver: http://www.airtrampolinesports.com/
3. The West Point trip is full. If there are last minute changes please contact Dave Ryder.
4. Please sign up for Yawgoog. Go to this link to sign up. Camp is July 13 through July 20: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17vK1a35G2VQDDlEvs7RdXVj5k8WxoA8UwA1DUi35rcw/viewform
5. Medical forms are needed for camp!
6. Sign up for the May 31 and June 1 White water trip.
HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR NEEDED
One of our own is moving on and as a result the Troop will need to replace a very important position. First of all I’d like to wish Alex Boyle all the best in his next adventure and Susan you will be missed also. That’s the bad news, the good news is if you ever change your mind you are always welcome. Please keep in touch. Mrs. Susan Boyle filled a rather important position for the troop. She was responsible for the little goodies at the courts of honor and troop events like the Halloween party. I believe we called on her services for 5 events last year. We need a replacement. If you would like to get involved in a small way please see me at the next troop meeting or return an email to me at email@example.com. It takes a community to raise a child. The Troop 349 family could use your help. Thank you.
TROOP OCCUPATION DIRECTORY
Hello Troop 349!!
We have been asked about compiling a Troop Occupation Directory to help us utilize each other’s strengths and talents! To that end, we have created a form that can be used if you wish to take part in this directory. The URL for the form is:
Please feel free to add your job or business information to share with the troop. We will be creating and publishing the directory in time for the June Court of Honor.
Please and thank you of course!