Hello Troop 349!
Here are some last minute details for the beach campout this weekend:
1. We will meet at Paul Given Park by the bull on Route 25 at 8:00 AM Saturday Morning.
2. We hope to be in the water at 8:30 AM
3. Bring sunscreen and towel. I recommend wearing a bathing suit and water shoes or crocs or old sneakers.
4. Please bring a bag lunch for Saturday.
5. We will be Troop cooking dinner on Saturday night and the troop will supply Sunday breakfast.
6. There may be some rain Saturday night / Sunday morning so please bring a raincoat or poncho.
7. If there is bad lightning we will need to leave the beach. We will make that decision tomorrow afternoon/evening.
8. Scouts should bring:
a. Sleeping bag
b. Mess kit
c. Scout book for signoffs
d. Nalgene or water bottle
9. We will leave the beach by 9 AM Sunday morning. Parents will be able to pick scouts at Short Beach.
10. SCOUTS SHOULD LEAVE ALL ELECTRONICS AT HOME. YOU DO NOT NEED IT! I need parental help on this one.
Lets have some fun