New message from Jayden Mayer’s Troop 349 class

Due to the bad weather today, and the weather advisory out for fog and wind, the Blydenburgh hike this morning is CANCELLED. Sorry this was so last minute, we had to wait and see how the weather was going to play out today, and if we could make the day work. Thank you for your cooperation!

Permanent link to this article: