Hello Troop 349!
1. We will meet at 7:00 AM behind James Cress in Smithtown on Saturday morning
2. Bring a bag Dinner for Saturday. Troop will cook a HOT LUNCH Saturday
3. Everyone should be in some kind of boots to keep their feet warm! Proper Clothing will make your day more enjoyable.
4. All scouts should bring:
a. Mess Kit – for Saturday
b. Nalgene or water bottle
c. Warm Clothes!
d. Extra shirt/pants/socks
e. Sleeping bag
f. Scout book for advancement
5. Troop will supply Sunday breakfast
6. We should be home about 12 noon on Sunday. This is approximate of course.
7. Scouts should leave all their electronics at home.
See you all on Saturday morning! Please and thank you of course!