Some Details for this weekend:
1. We will meet at 8:00AM Saturday behind James Cress Florist in Smithtown.
2. Scouts should pack a bag lunch for Saturday.
3. All Scouts should bring the following:
a. Warm footgear (boots are preferable)
b. Hats and Gloves
c. Multiple layers ( it is expected to get to 40 degrees Saturday night )
d. Scout book for advancement
e. Sleeping bag
f. Change of clothes
g. Nalgene bottle or Water bottle
h. Mess kit
i. Pumpkin carving tools
4. We will be eating Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast as a troop. If your scout needs the first class cooking sign off please contact Paul Pelis
5. We are shooting to be back to Smithtown about 11 AM. This is an approximate time, please do not expect exact punctuality. Scouts will give you a call on the way home.
6. Scouts do not need to wear their Class A uniforms.
7. All scouts should not bring ANY Electronics like phones, handheld gaming devices, etc.
8. Paul Pelis will provide driving directions. If you have any questions please call Mr. McCarthy. He asks all drivers to make sure his cell phone number is in their phone.
9.Let’s have some fun!!!